Sunday, 9 August 2009

♥so tired♥@____@

today hang out with black them..
so fun&hot at the place~zzzz
scare my skin like a black people~=___=
haha..so many cool motor and car~~

i like a dragon ball car!!!so nice~~and qute!!
hahaha....many pix i will upload but not this time~
because my pc really got many problem...haiss...
after competition accompany azly go buy digi card..
lol...he out din take IC~~=___= so use my IC register~
when we eating azly,,ahyiee and his friend laught a fat man~
lol...they laughter so wrangle and many people look we~
>____<>
after eat we all back home~in bus i sit with ahyiee...
we both eating again in bus...haha..so funny lah ahyiee!xD
and he today always kacau me dun let me take photo...
adOOi!!xD







and now..i will wait ahseng this friday come find me!=D
ai love you babiee bOy!

No comments: