Sunday, 16 November 2008

~we will be fine~





nw i out EX...i'm Hm d mem...sorry tai-zi...
sorry all EX gurl...coz i close JAYBEE HARDGURL..
i'm not a good leader...sorry 4 all EX mem
but andy...nw i feel i so hate u....y u want scold kynett
kynett is my bestfwen...u cant angry n scold him!!
lolzzzz...n then y mong want wif him....haizz...
nw feel like no mood...i dont want u 4get me
i want u remember me 4 ever.....i olso dont want u gt sickness..
u giv me many present....but this not important...
i just want u REMENBER me only k..just nw i want care of u..
dont FORGET me..u so umportant in my live..
2moro hang out wif fwen...RAWK at the zon..
i want 4get all unhappy problem...and i want 2 say wif kynett...
i will never 4get u...thankx u siak me when i boring...when i sad...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WE WILL BE FINE...we r 4ever bestfwen!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: