Tuesday, 2 December 2008

i Love my shuffle friend!=)

Hazard minors famaly!
Shaf yg my lover =)


haha....comel siot!



katherinne take pix i kacau!xD



me n amanda


amanda ,me n fizmo~





terry wif me =)







amanda,me,katherinne







i like this pix!!gt feel!










amanda yg akak kuh!!






me n kynett










o-chibi so tall==












muahaha..leng lui xD













vson?!tektonik!!!siot~~~













ganjaguru my idol~he so lengzai~=)












me n justin















jolene and xiao_gui emson!

















amanda-kynett-Jolene-justin =)
















HM happy famaly!




















amalina-amanda and Jolene

















Rawk at Crizz Club




















6 Pro shufflerz xD





me n amanda so strong ==





akak n adq =)




JB HM



i want go KL lorxxx...because want go a party n meet my shuffle friend..=)
i go fun n RAWK at KL!!xD
at there i got meet many shuffle friend...
akak kuh amanda,terry,my sayang katherinne,my dear shaf n many ppl make me happY~
olso got take many pic at CRIZZ CLUB=)
thankx my lovely shuffle friend !!!muah xp
u all want take care ur self~~miss all....><


















































No comments: